David Phoenix Vs. the Rainbow

UPDATE: After only 14 hours, David Phoenix has conceded defeat.  I wonder if that's the last of it?  Stay tuned!

UPDATE 2: Turns out, that was the last of it.  3 million pieces of Skittles candy just lying around, going to waste... horrible, just horrible.  But this pic of a shirtless David Phoenix makes up for it, yes?  No?  Yeah, I still think Isaiah Mustafa's the one.  Monocle smile! &)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I had just contributed to this stunt.  Drawn in by the thought of yummy, colorful candy = FUN, I willingly jumped on Skittles' new social media campaign wagon on Facebook.  

And it was a 1 man vs. the world challenge.  He dared us all!  I can't say "No" to that.  He must pay for his arrogance, mwahahaha!!!


OK, I've been watching this for almost 20 minutes and I now have 4 things on my mind: 

1 - IMO, whoever this David Phoenix is, he's not as hot as they say he is.  After Isaiah Mustafa (a.k.a. Old Spice guy), anyone who's running a social media campaign has got to level up the game in a major way.  Come on!  Seriously!  Skittles people, why didn't you get someone who's as gorgeous and yummy as a handful of Skittles, mmmmmm..... Or someone who's funny or entertaining at least.  This David guy is so boring to watch. 

2 - What is up with the running commentary?  It's so dry that it's making me thirsty.

3 - Damn, look at all those Skittles going to waste O_o  Over a million dropped now... Skittles, skittly Skittles, nom nom nom... OK, here's proof that this stunt is working coz now I want fruity Skittles.  So. Very. Much.

4 - What if he needs to, y'know, "go"?  *cringe*

No comments:

Post a Comment