Home of NU Rock: Underground BUT Online!

Well whaddaya know?  After two weeks off the radio airwaves, the spirit of NU 107 was reincarnated during the wee hours of Nov. 16 -- online!  :D  Just as it should be!

Cyrus and Francis Brew at the upgraded "board" during the first test livestream

The buzz started when Francis Reyes tweeted:


I remember getting all flustered and having a debate with myself, "Noooo...really?!  Can it be...?  Maybe it's just him...or is it?"  Thank God it didn't take long before all the speculations were put to rest.


Tentatively dubbed "Brew Rock" (it sounds good but I'm sure it'll always be "NU" to fans), the rock jocks are back in the zone.  From the looks of their test broadcast, it's like NU is back in their "underground" persona.  I can already feel that my world is getting less lopsided.  I'm sure other NU fans feel the same way :-)

Too bad this might have been a one-night-only party though :(  Harsh!  Stringing along our hearts and then leaving us hanging?  What gives?!

Seriously, I really hope they push through with this.  I'm also hoping that once the new NU finds its bearings and rebuilds its kickass alternative rock playlist, the DJs will continue growing NU's OPM rock network using this newfound mobility.  There are no rules this time (well, not a lot, at least :-)), so this reincarnation should be so much more interesting.

Resume headbang! \m/  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment