Have you heard? NU 107 has come back to life! For real! Well, somewhat :-)
Rocking forward under the new banner Dig Radio, it's online radio but not a live broadcast...yet. I'm hoping livestreams will start up soon. But, as far as I'm concerned, and considering what's in the playlists on Dig Radio, they've got a happy camper right here because the real spirit of alternative rock radio is alive once again. All is well in the world.
I've been listening to Dig Radio the entire afternoon and it's made me realize one important truth: radio cannot die. And by "radio", I mean real music, not auto-tuned and unimaginative "hits" and distasteful "remakes" forced down our throats.
Is it too much to ask of Dig Radio to dig back into the Pinoy rock world and unearth for us those gems again? Young talents that are diamonds in the rough. Lord knows we need a place where they could shine again.
UPDATE #1: You can now follow Dig Radio on Twitter @DigRadioPh and like them on Facebook :-)
UPDATE #2: Dig Radio broadcasts LIVE every Saturday from 6 PM to 12 MN. So bookmark this now - https://pinoytuner.com/community/18. Rakenrol! \m/

No comments:
Post a Comment