| Yeah, so...I've actually been busier playing card boardgames. |
But for now, a handful of geek-outs:
- I've just bought the Sodafilter.com domain. Yay! Also the Nixcnix.com domain for my main personal blog, which I've had since 2003.
- Finally, I've introduced myself to Storify and Delicious. I have no idea why it took me this long.
- My nerdy technical writer alter-ego is dizzyingly busy at work with 6 deadlines for this month, thus the lack of updates on this blog. It is frustrating how work gets in the way of fun.
- I'm making a blog roll (about time!) on here. Leave me a note if you want to be on it :-) Using Delicious' blog roll tool for that.
- After reading about Google Music Beta and Android Ice Cream Sandwich, I now want a Galaxy Tab. Good thing I only want it at the moment. Once I'd need it, then my financial backer (A.K.A. the husband) better be ready *wink wink*
- I keep forgetting that I still have a Tumblr account. Despite being fairly nifty, I felt that the Tumblr world was becoming a niche "sharing platform" for hipsters, so I stepped out of there in early 2010 and peeked in only every now and then. But recently, some friends told me about some new photo blogs that were making waves. It got me remembering the one thing that I liked about Tumblr: its super simple photo blogging feature. So, maybe I'll give it another try and this time go ahead with a photo blog idea that has been stuck in my head for a year now (will announce it here). Besides, by creating a Share on Tumblr button that content publishers could put on their webpages, it looks like Tumblr has realized that it can't remain forever as an island in the social web planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment