A Bag of Tech Toys

This article suggests that 2 is the reasonable number of techie stuff any geek should be lugging around on a daily basis. I was about to agree until I remembered that I have a small bag full of digital thinamajigs that I bring to my office every workday. In it, I have:

- Creative Zen media player
- self-powering external HDD
- 4GB USB thumb drive
- multi-card reader
- USB cables
- SD card

The 2 things that I bring with me even on non-work days are my Samsung Galaxy Tab & Sony Ericsson phone. So all in all, that's 8 stuff. 5 tech toys & their sidekicks.

I used to bring my laptop when I'm out doing freelance work. But lately, I just leave it at home for my kids to use since I have a tablet now. My husband has been doing the same with his Macbook since he getting an iPad from his boss. I just use my laptop when I have to multitask on a project. Multitasking is still easier to carry out on a desktop PC or laptop.

How about you? What tech toys do you have in your bag all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment