Tweet
![]() |
| There's 1 of my transparent LEGO mugs :-) |
![]() |
| Scuba diving in the pool? |
I gotta say though that, LEGO toys are awfully expensive. To this day, what I consider to be the best Christmas gift I have ever received is the 600-piece LEGO set that one of my godfathers had given me. I'm glad that my being careful with my things, plus having a sentimental mom who kept my toys and books, preserved those LEGO bricks long enough for my own kids to be able to play with them 20 years later *self-indulgent applause* That sure saved us a lot of dough. Just as my brothers and I were, my little boys stay amused for hours playing with LEGO bricks. They'd make robots, animals, weapons, cars, and even scenes from video games we played. One time they made a house (two images above), and it just had the funniest scenes. More below:
![]() |
| Just hangin' around the deeper end of the pool |
![]() |
| Wider shot of the pool area. To the right you'll see the awning that I mentioned earlier :-) |
![]() |
| Friendly neighborhood police keepin' the LEGO world safe |
![]() |
| A house with a pool must have a grilling area |
![]() |
| Bedroom cabinets with a change of clothes on top |
| LEGO Star Wars on display |
Speaking of which, check out this new trailer for Disney Pixar's Cars 2 -- in LEGO:
I follow two Tumblr photo blogs that are dedicated to all things LEGO:
http://minifigures.tumblr.com/
http://www.mattsbrickgallery.com/
LEGO lovers have created so many amazing things out of these beloved bricks. Who hasn't heard of the LEGO safe? Just recently in Brazil, kids and adults alike were in unity towards the goal of creating a world-breaking record for the tallest LEGO tower ever. And today, I've just read about a guy who made a Super-8 movie projector out of LEGO parts.
LEGO is just so effin' cool. I can't imagine outgrowing it. Ever.







No comments:
Post a Comment